Our group of 100+ volunteers harvest unwanted fruit and vegetables for people in need. Volunteers keep a family-sized portion for themselves, leave a portion for the homeowner, and donate the rest of the harvest to these organizations in need.
Want to help pick or have fruit to donate? Contact us at 415.419.4941 or email@example.com.
Please consider supporting these organizations with your extras!
- Canal Alliance, 86 Belvedere Street, San Rafael, M-F 9-5
- Ceres Community Project of Marin, Whistlestop Kitchen, San Rafael, W or TH 3-7
- Henry Ohloff Center, 5394 Nave Drive, Novato, M-Sat 9-5
- Homeward Bound of Marin, 1385 N. Hamilton Pkwy, Novato, S-S 7-7
- Margaret Todd Senior Center, 1560 Hill Road, Novato, M, T & TH 9-12
- Marin Abused Women's Services, Private Location, Call Veronica 341-0400
- Marin County Women, Infant & Children (WIC) Program, Marin County Health & Wellness Campus, 3250 Kerner Blvd., San Rafael, M-W 8-12
- Marin Community Food Bank, 75 Digital Drive, Novato, M-F 830-430
- Meals on Wheels, 1 St. Vincent's Drive, San Rafael, M-F 10-4
- Novato Human Needs, 1907 Novato Blvd., Novato, Tuesday mornings
- Oma Village, Call Betty at 459.7151
- Respecting Our Elders Pickup, Call Curt at 407.2424
- Respecting Our Elders Saturday Drop Off, 9-11 AM, Call Rua at 407.0914
- Ritter Center, 16 Ritter Street, San Rafael, M-F 8-6
- Salvation Army, 351 Mission Street, San Rafael, M-Sat 9-5
- St. Vincents Dining Room, 820 B Street, San Rafael, S-S 7-130
- Stone Soup Marin, Contact Melanie at 517.6997 or 459.6997
- Additional Organizations We Are Developing as Partners
- Mt. Carmel Tuesday Lunches
- St. Vincent's School for Boys, John Wright, 415.507.2000