Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oak Hill School in San Anselmo Needs You!

Kathleen O'Hara, Teacher at Oak Hill School in San Anselmo, writes,

I am a special education teacher, working in a non-public school in San Anselmo. My class is composed of 8 students, age range 12-19. The school has a lovely spot for a garden, and it is my ambition to create a garden with my class of students, starting the week of July 26th, but I have no experience with this type of endeavor. I am looking for someone who would be able to advise me, and by extension my class, on how to get this garden to happen and thrive! Would you have someone in your network that could be interested in being a volunteer garden consultant for this very special school, and this very capable class of young teens? We would not ask for much time, and can be very flexible with our schedule.

Any suggestions you may have are greatly appreciated! You can learn more about our school at the following link:

http://www.theoakhillschool.org/

Email her at scoutfinch99@aol.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment