Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gardening Questions

Have you checked out the "Gardening Information" section of our web page? If not, you should.  We just added a new link to the "Garden Guru" at Sloat Garden Center who can answer many of your gardening questions.  As a Sloat employee I can assure that there really is a guru at the other end of the link- in fact, I've actually met him!  So try it out, and check out the free seminars they offer too by checking out their website (click here or check the "Classes, Workshops and Special Events" section on this site...

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Margaret

    http://howtomakecompost.info

    ReplyDelete